viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

IF I WERE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER

If I were a professional dancer, I would  travel all around the world, a professional dancer not only travels, but also knows more of other cultures, if I were a dancer, I would also like to open a dance academy, but not just salsa, Of various dance genres, such as hip hop, slasa caleña, sports dance, among others, if I were a professional dancer, that travels all over the world, I would like to be one of the best, be called or invited to all of the Salsa International congress dance competitions, If I were that dancer I would like to be a well-known dancer all over the world.

Resultado de imagen para imperio juvenil

I would like to be able to help people who need them, I would like to fulfill peoples dreams as well as mine.  if I were a great professional dancer, I would call all the congresses and have lots of money, I would like to be able to fulfill that and not only that , If not also to be able to fulfill the dreams.


Resultado de imagen para imperio juvenil

Resultado de imagen para imperio juvenil


If I were a dancer I would like to be able to fulfill all of my goals, and help others, as well as accomplish becoming a lawyer. If I were a lawyer, I would also like to be able to change this society a lot and help many more people. If I were a lawyer and a dancer, I would like to do both, but to be able to do things well and be a great mark for this society and to be one LAWYER DANCER.

Imagen relacionada




1 comentario:

  1. Amazing dreams, and goals, this is a great project and you expressed yourself in a very delightful way. Very proud of you Camila, you can accomplish all of your dreams all you need is strengh and to believe in yourself. Great blog.

    ResponderEliminar

IF I WERE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER

If I were a professional dancer, I would  travel all around the world, a professional dancer not only travels, but also knows more of other...